Thursday, July 14, 2011

Robert Tidey

THIS IS SUCH A MYSTERY!

It is killing me that Robert Tidey was the most popular name searched on Radaris yesterday, but I can find almost nothing interesting about him. This leads me to become obsessed with discovering WHY he is so popular. There are no pictures of him where there should be on the right side of the screen. There are no news articles after the Public Reports search results box.

The only thing that is of any value, and can give me a slight clue about his who-abouts (that's my version of where-abouts, but more about who he is than where), is his LinkedIn profile. According to the limited information that gives me as well, Tidey is the owner of Joymar, Inc. Whatever that is...

Well, of course I'm too big of a creep not to look that up too. So I searched it and it is a company that owns other car wash companies.

You're welcome for the free promotion, Robert Tidey.

Object of the story:
Use Radaris to creep on people!

No comments:

Post a Comment